We hold a conference on campus each year to promote student writing and issues in composition, rhetoric, and literacy studies. The event is free & open to the public. The Kutztown University Composition Conference (KUCC) features the original work of KU students produced in all levels of our Composition & Rhetoric courses, including:
- ENG 22: Intro to College Composition
- ENG 23: College Composition
- ENG 25: Honors Composition
- ENG 230: Advanced Composition
- ENG 274: Women, Writing & Rhetoric
- ENG 316: Rhetoric, Democracy, Advocacy
- ENG 333: Digital Rhetoric & Writing
- ENG 335: Rhetoric of Literature
- ENG 370: Activists Writing Media
- ENG 430:Rhetorical Traditions/Contemporary Renditions
- ENU 405: Teaching Writing
For more information on the KUCC, please contact Dr. Kristina Fennelly.
The 2016 Kutztown University Composition Conference was a rousing success. More than 300 students attended to hear panelists cover a variety of topics that resulted from their work in a range of writing classes.
Below: A picture of Dr. Chernekoff helping students at the registration table:
Below: A picture of the featured session: undergraduate and graduate tutors from the Writing Center discussing writing and research techniques (from left to right: Katie Dempsey, Allison Dukes, Heather Flyte):